Can I settle my property damage claim before my personal injury claim?

Can I settle my property damage claim before my personal injury claim?

A.  Yes.  Car accident claims have two components: (1) property damage; and (2) personal or bodily injury.  You can go ahead and settle your property damage claim with the other driver's insurance company before you settle your injury claim.  If the insurance company requires you to sign a release, make sure that the release is only for the property damage claim. 

If you you have any questions about a Florida car accident claim, give me a call at (352) 267-9168or fill out the internet consultation form on the right hand side of the screen.

What makes me Unique?

What distinguishes my firm from the many injury firms throughout the state is my background as a chiropractic physician treating injured patients for 17 years. This gives you the benefit of having someone fighting for you that understands the nature and extent of your injuries and your road to recovery.

We are Partners

If you are my client, we are partners in your road to recovery. You will always have direct access to me to have your questions answered.

Copyright © 2017 Guy S. DiMartino DC, JD, PA

Areas That We Serve: Hammond, IN | Highland , IN | St. John, IN | Schererville, IN | Griffith, IN | Merrillville, IN | Hobart, IN | Portage, IN | Burns Harbor, IN | Ogden Dunes, IN | Gary, IN | South Haven, IN | Valparaiso, IN | Kouts, IN | Knox, IN | Hebron, IN | DeMotte, IN | Cedar Lake, IN | Crown Point, IN | Dyer, IN | Lowell, IN | Michigan City, IN | LaPorte, IN | Wanatah, IN | Westville, IN | Winamac, IN | South Bend, IN | Plymouth, IN | Elkhart, IN | Whiting, IN | Rolling Prairie, IN