Here is what Guy S. DiMartino, DC, JD, PA is all about…
My practice focuses on the areas where law and medicine intersect. If you can answer “yes” to one of the following questions, then I may be the lawyer for you.
- Were you seriously injured because of an accident?
- Have you been denied medical care while in jail or prison?
- Are you a healthcare provider who is being investigated by a state or federal administrative agency?
- Has the Florida Department of Health notified you of a complaint?
- Are you a healthcare provider who is being investigated by an insurance company?
- Are health insurers not paying you according to the terms of your patient's policy?
- Did a family member have a parent change their will or trust shortly before their passing?
If you are looking the following qualities in an attorney, then I may be the attorney for you.
- A concierge practice that only accepts a limited number of cases.
- Direct access to your attorney.
- Your calls or questions responded to within 24 hours.
- A Florida Bar Board Certified Specialist – Civil Trial.
- An attorney who is able to sit down with you and go over your MRIs, X-rays or diagnostic imaging studies, medical records and explain to you what is going on.
- An attorney who has testified in trial as an expert witness on behalf of patients.
- A partner and advocate from the treatment room to the court room.