A Florida Victim's Guide to Motorcycle Accident Cases by Guy S. DiMartino, DC, JD.
The Florida law regarding motorcycle accidents differs in a number of respects when compared to car or truck accidents. As a general rule, Motorcyclist's injured on Florida's roads are generally not treated fairly. I have written a Free Consumer's Guide that will provide the ins and outs of Florida Motorcycle Accident Cases.
Table of Contents
- Risks of Riding a Motorcycle
- The BS about PI Cases
- What is a Motorcycle Injury Case?
- A Personal Injury Claim is not “personal” to the Insurance Company
- You Don't Need an Attorney for Every Motorcycle Accident Case
- What Can a Motorcycle Accident Trial Lawyer do for You?
- How Do You Choose the Right Lawyer for You?
- Insurance Issues and Motorcycle Cases
- Filing a Lawsuit – The Litigation Process
- Five Ways to Mess Up Your Motorcycle Accident Case
- How Much is Your Florida Motorcycle Accident Case Worth?
If you would like a free copy of this book emailed to you, just fill out the contact box on the right of this screen or call (352) 267-9168.