Meeting at the Intersection of Law & Medicine
Florida Board Certified Civil Trial Lawyer Assisting One Person at a Time
Welcome to my website. You may be searching for information related to a Leesburg Personal Injury, car accident or nursing home claim. I focus my practice on assisting people who have been seriously injured in car and truck accidents, motorcycle accidents, nursing home abuse and prison malpractice. This website has a wealth of information that will answer a majority of your questions. I help clients throughout Florida but predominantly in Leesburg, Tavares, Howey-in-the-Hills, The Villages, Clermont, Okahumpka, Groveland, Mascotte, Mount Dora, Orlando and West Orange County. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to give me a call at (352) 267-9168 or you can fill out the internet consultation form.
The emotional, financial and physical toll of having to deal with the aftermath of serious injuries or wrongful death can be overwhelming for the injury victim or their family. My focus is to help my client through the maze of the legal and medical system. I find that clients need a great deal of help dealing with their doctors, treating physicians, insurance companies and employers on their road to recovery.
Do Not Settle Your Case Until You Have Read My Free Informational Books & Pamphlets!
- A Florida Victim's Guide to Motorcycle Accidents
- A Guide to Florida Car Accident Claims
- A Florida Consumer's Guide to Slip, Trip & Fall Injury Cases
The Most Common Questions About Florida Accident Cases
- How Can I Find an Experienced, Florida Board Certified Attorney to Handle My Case? Here is where you want to go to find a Board Certified Attorney.
- What Happens if a Non-Lawyer Solicits me on Behalf of a Lawyer After I Was Injured in a Florida Accident. Head for the Hills! It's Illegal.
- Do I need a Lawyer for My Florida Car Accident Case? Not Always and Here is Why.
- I hired a Lawyer for my Florida Accident Case and now I want to fire her because I don't think she is doing a good job – How do I go about firing my lawyer? Folks have the right to fire a lawyer but before you decide to fire your lawyer – read this short discussion regarding the issue.
Common Questions About Florida Car Accident Cases
- Can I settle my property damage claim before my personal injury claim?
- What is Personal Injury Protection or PIP?
- What is Medical Payments or Med-Pay coverage?
- Do I need a lawyer to settle my car accident claim or can I do it myself?
- Should I speak to the insurance adjuster?
- The insurance adjuster wants me to sign a confidential medical release – should I sign it?
- Which insurance company is going to pay my car accident related medical bills?
- Should I call my own insurance company and tell them about my Florida car accident?
- What is comparative fault and does it impact my car accident claim?
- What's the formula for a Florida personal injury settlement?
- My health insurance sent me a letter asking about my car accident claim and they want part of my settlement, is this correct?
- Can I represent myself in a Florida car accident lawsuit?
- Is it better for me to see a chiropractor or medical doctor after my Florida car accident?
- Will the insurance company spy on me with video surveillance?
Information About Florida Car Insurance Companies
You have no control over the insurance company of the person that hits you in your accident but you do have control over where you purchase your insurance. The bottom line on your insurance premium should not be the only factor driving your choice. Below I have listed insurance companies that write auto insurance policies in Florida, and I provide information regarding the company and my experience in dealing with the company.
- Florida Farm Bureau Insurance
- Horace Mann
- Liberty Mutual
- State Farm
If you have any questions about a Florida personal injury claim, give me a call at (352) 267-9168 or fill out the Internet consultation box on the right.